As a music copyist, I take care of the sheet music preparation process so that it meet the highest standards of music publishing and have a professional, clear, and effective appearance. A quality sheet music has a great impact when it comes to being published, scheduled, studied and valued.
More than 15 years of experience working with both music service companies and private clients. I have a wide catalog of works carried out: historical editions, cultural heritage, works by contemporary composers and educational publications. I work daily with the main music notation software of the market: Sibelius, Finale and Musescore.
When dealing with clients, I also contribute my point of view as a composer and pianist, offering solutions and practical advice so that the end result is optimal.
Currently I am part of the technical team at the music services company Dos Acordes.
- Scores and parts for solo instruments, chamber music ensembles and orchestras.
- Transcription of manuscripts.
- Professional layout for Sibelius, Finale, Musescore and XML files.
- Classical, contemporary, jazz and pop notations.
- Key change and transport.
- Arrangements of existing sheet music for different instrumentation; score versions according to the difficulty level.
- Delivery of work in print-ready PDF format and program file.
- Audio sample (VST).
See portfolio >>